Founders Program Information
.Autos | .Boats | .Homes | .Motorcycles | .Yachts
Dominion Registries is designated by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) as Registry Operator for the .Autos, .Boats, .Yachts, .Homes and .Motorcycles Top Level Domains. As part of the launch and operation of these new domain name extensions, Dominion is offering a rare opportunity to leaders in the respective industries to have advance access to new domain names by applying for our Founders Program. This Program is exclusive to industry leaders that wish to be recognized as innovators, first movers, who strive to set themselves apart from their competition and lead in the development of an authentic, safe, content-rich, industry domain namespace.
To participate in the Founders Program, you must submit a fully completed application (printable version below) or a formal proposal including each element in this application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. If your application is accepted for the Program, you will be required to sign a Founders Program Agreement.
The goals for the Founders Program are to encourage the use and public awareness of Dominion’s new domain name extensions, educate the public about the safety and authenticity of content on our industry specific domain names and to promote our Founders as leaders and innovators paving the path for this safe and quality content namespace.
Founder Requirements and Expectations
- Meet eligibility requirements as defined in our Registration Policies.
- Submit a quantifiable, robust marketing plan to promote the use of the new website.
- Promotions must use the full domain name as referred to with and including the “www” portion of the name (e.g., www.Amazing.Yachts) to maximize public awareness of the new domain name extension and associate it with a complete website address.
- The website must resolve to the agreed upon designated domain name (it cannot be redirected to another website address). You can forward other domains to your designated domain name and website. We will be happy to assist you regarding best practices for forwarding existing sites to a new domain name.
- Founders must agree to allow Dominion to use their name, logo and website address for promotional purposes.
- Issue a press release and/or participate in a joint press release with Dominion announcing the launch of your website and/or participation in the Founders Program.
- Allow Dominion to promote your site in various ways including press releases, advertising, videos, social media communications, case studies, etc.
- Dominion makes no warranties to the availability of any specific domain names.
- Dominion has the sole discretion to select Founder Program participants from eligible Applicants.